Try A FREE full day experience for your child prior to registering!
- Choose from 2, 3 & 5 full day programs. (The program for toddlers is 5-days.)
- Year round program
- Breakfast, lunch and a snack included in tuition
- No additional charge for extended days
- $75 Annual Registration Fee/$60 for each additional child (non-refundable) Payable each July 1 – Original Registration fees are pro-rated
- Drop in Rate: $60 per day
As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, Global Village International is committed to providing engaging daily programs focused on educational excellence. Our nurturing, diverse international setting will support your child as he or she begins to learn a second language.
Our monthly base tuition is very competitive with other centers such as KinderCare, Goddard, Primrose, Early Childhood Adventures, and Children's Landing Center. We encourage you to take a tour and have your child try a full day for FREE to see & experience our program.
- We offer a wide range of options & discounts for families including CCAP.
- Schedule an appointment with us to assess which program (and possible discounts) will work for your individual family.
- Families qualifying for CCAP (Colorado Child Care Assistance Program) Please visit their website here
- Sibling discounts (up to 25% off- varies based on other discounts)
- Military families (10% off)
- "Scholarships" for a limited number of families who may not qualify for CCAP but whose income limits their ability to afford full tuition rates
- 5% discount for paying tuition in advance for 4 or more months
Before and After-School Care (up 12 years of age)
- Before OR After school care - $360 per month
- Before AND After school care - $475 per month
To retain your child’s spot during vacation, 50% of your regular tuition is due.
- Vacation days can be used if written notice is given in advance for the days the child will not be in attendance.
- Tuition must be paid prior to going on vacation.
- These fees are non-refundable if you choose not to return.
- Vacation days only apply if your child is normally scheduled to attend on those days.
- Each child is given 5 vacation days each school year.