Our Preschoolers Speak & Learn Spanish or Mandarin Chinese...Yours Can Too!
Need a translation? Cut and paste the copy you want translated and click the button below.
Besoin d'une traduction? Coupez et collez la copie que vous voulez traduire et cliquez sur le bouton ci-dessous.
Global Village Preschools are now among the top-rated in the State. Aurora recently received it's Colorado Shines 4-star rating . This State of Colorado rating assures parents of the quality of instruction and care at our diverse school.
Chances are, as a parent of a GVIP student, you have asked yourself this question at least once, if not a few times. For some parents, they seize the opportunity to have their child enrolled at a language immersion school with gusto and some are a bit more reserved and questioning, even after enrollment. Heather Singmaster, addresses this common concern in a recent Global Learning Blog on the Education Week website.
Getting enough sleep is critical for everyone. This is especially true for children. We know that sleep is important for proper brain development in infants. Studies with animals suggest that sleep is as vital as food for survival.
Some call it a language bath. It means talking to your child, bathing your child in words.
Ages 12 mos. to 5 years plus before and after school programs
Free one day visit for all
Aurora area residents can now take advantage of a robust toddler program at the Aurora preschool. The program enables the 4-star school to serve ages 12 months and up.
GVI is now accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year. Interested parents should contact their local school director for specific information about a free tour and an opportunity for their child to attend GVI for a day.
This provides a great opportunity for children to learn about our program and the unique features we offer.
A Unique Program
* Full-day , full year program open from 6:30 to 6 at most campuses.
* Ages 12 months to 3 years child care, 3-5 year olds in pre-k and up to 13 years in our before, after-school, and summer camp programs.
* Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack included with tuition at no extra charge.
* Every child learns Spanish or Chinese every day.
* Children explore a different countries & its culture, while learning Spanish or Mandarin.
* Arts & crafts projects reflect a country’s culture
* Story circle connects campers with each other
* 30 minutes of student silent reading each day
For more information, call or email your local director:
• Aurora - Judy Johnson 720-277-3267